Complaint Review: MICHAEL LUCHEN AKA MICHAEL SCOTT AKA EVEREST MERCHANT SERVICES

• Submitted: Sat, October 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: Ryan Dunn — Rapid City South Dakota United States of America
MICHAEL LUCHEN AKA MICHAEL SCOTT AKA EVEREST MERCHANT SERVICES
132 W 36 ST NEW YORK, NY 10018 NEW YORK, New York United States of America

MICHAEL LUCHEN , MICHAEL SCOTT ,EVEREST MERCHANT SERVICES MICHAEL LUCHEN, MICHAEL LUCHEN IS AN EX-CON SCAMMER WHO NOW SCAMS MERCHANT SERVICES AND LOCKS YOU INTO A CONTRACT THEN OVERCHARGES YOUR BUSINESS NEW YORK, New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: My experience of a customer rep

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Also for The Record

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This Is Untrue

MICHAEL YENINAS AKA MIKE LUCHEN AKA MIKE SCOTT IS A SCAMMER WHO WENT TO PRISON FOR WALL STREET SCAMMING.  HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF SENIOR CITIZENS IN A SUPPOSED 9/11 CLEANUP SCHEME.  HE THEN CONTINUED TO SCAM IN VARIOUS FIELDS SUCH AS REAL ESTATE AND MULTI LEVEL MARKETING PRIOR TO SERVING FEDERAL PRISON TIME.  I WAS SOLICITED BY EVEREST MERCHANT SERVICES AND WAS TOLD I WOULD SAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS PER MONTH.  I SIGNED WITH MIKE LUCHEN AND WAS CHARGED MORE THAN EVER.  AFTER SPEAKING WITH HIM, I REALIZED I WAS GETTING SCAMMED AND DID MY RESEARCH.  TURNS OUT THAT MIKE LUCHEN HAS A LONG HISTORY OF HURTING BOTH PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES.  I AM IN SOUTH DAKOTA AND TOO FAR TO GO TO EVEREST MERCHANT SERVICES, BUT IF I COULD I WOULD MAKE SURE HE PAID THE PRICE FOR HIS SCAMMING MY LIVELIHOOD.  DO NOT TRUST MIKE LUCHEN OR EVEREST MERCHANT SERVICES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICHAEL-LUCHEN-AKA-MICHAEL-SCOTT-AKA-EVEREST-MERCHANT-SERVICES/NEW-YORK-New-York-10018/MICHAEL-LUCHEN-MICHAEL-SCOTT-EVEREST-MERCHANT-SERVICES-MICHAEL-LUCHEN-MICHAEL-LUCHEN-954583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICHAEL LUCHEN AKA MICHAEL SCOTT AKA EVEREST MERCHANT SERVICES

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

My experience of a customer rep

AUTHOR: Ms. J - ()

I'm am a former customer service representive of Everest Merchant Services and the job was hard I worked nine long hours each day under Micheal and Joseph they were very unprofessional they curse and yelled and made an announcement's at the wrong time .We was also  threaten about not getting client's in the program that we would be fired I always felt uncomfortable in my surrounding because I knew something was wrong about the business ,they would gave us things to say and than tell us not to say it .

I feel like the customer service representives are vitcims too because we are being told that this is a legit business and they are helping people with their credit card processing bill an they is not, I just recently found out by  this article on the company ,Micheal and Joseph target people who do not live in Newyork mainly because they don't have the fear in a angry customer finding them .I immediatley decided to leave the job because I don't want no part of this scam or situation if anyone need help in locating these men I will glady help with the police or invesgators

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Also for The Record

AUTHOR: RippedOffCustomerbySuperbAutoLeasin - (United States of America)

After also just checking, there is NO RYAN DUNN From South Dakota on File for anyone or any rep on File or in any system at all. How come not name your business if this is true and a contact number and also if true notify authority's as none of this is true.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This Is Untrue

AUTHOR: RippedOffCustomerbySuperbAutoLeasin - (United States of America)

This is untrue, as one I have no clients in SD. I also want to mention, any business there of seems to be a person who I have an idea who it is and does try to make me look bad. Please do not believe everything you read as with this site anyone can post anything they want and no one looks into the validness of any report. EMS offers a lifetime guarantee that we will beat anyone's rate by at least 10% forever. So please dont just assume this is correct because you read it here, thanks. As well for the record I do not handle pricing or anything of that nature so this report is false and a good attempt to ruin my reputation.