Complaint Review: MICHAEL THOMAS

• Reported By: Misty C — Kaneohe Hawaii United States of America
MICHAEL THOMAS
Orlando, Florida United States of America

MICHAEL THOMAS Michael Thomas Psychic Crap Orlando, Florida

I sent Michael Thomas supposedly renowned psychic money to cast a spell to bring my lover back. He claimed he is the ONLY psychic out there who can do the work and GUARANTEE your money back. He said he sends you an authenticated certificate to refund your money. I sent him $280 (he wanted $1300 up front but was willing to work with me for the rest). He never asked for boyfriends name or birthdate or anything. After he received the money I insisted he take information of my boyfriend down. He did and then said call him tomorrow. When I called him back he demanded $900 NOW! He said for me to sell my jewelry and do whatever I can to pay homage to the gods and he will send my money right back. I refused to do this and he sent me VULGAR messages ... Vulgar meaning calling me a c*, whore, f*ken bi*h etc. I saved his website and he is now going under the name Erin Chadwin. MAJOR RIP OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2010 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICHAEL-THOMAS/Orlando-Florida-/MICHAEL-THOMAS-Michael-Thomas-Psychic-Crap-Orlando-Florida-594739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICHAEL THOMAS