Complaint Review: MICHAEL THOMAS

• Submitted: Sun, December 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: lora — Haltom City Texas United States of America
MICHAEL THOMAS

MICHAEL THOMAS TONY J. JOHN Asked for 400.00 for reading and help with a curse. Later same day asked for 2400.00-web guarantees money back, then called & said I SCAMED YOU! & hung up. Internet

I called for a free reading that he advertises in his web site. After calling he said he would preform a prayer to get all the bad things that were between my husband and I. He requested payment of 400.00 dollars and reminded me of his money back guarantee(also advertised in his page) Asked me to call an hour later, which I did.

He then asked for 2900.00 dollars for a curse that I had because my ancestors that had the same issues I had, had messed with New Orleans witchcraft. Well I probably would have fallen for that if I didn't know my family history, specially when none of ancestors ever set foot in the states. I told him I could not do that because I didn't have that kind of money and that my family was not from the states, he said he would give me a refund and asked me to call him 1 hour later.

I called 1 hour later, he asked me if I had figured it out. I asked; Figure out what? He said "I SCAMED YOU, BYE! and hung up on me. I just want to make sure no one falls for his appealing web site..he is a lier..cold blooded thief!

Oh, one more thing, he will try to make you feel comfortable by calling you back several times from his cell phone..don't fall for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICHAEL-THOMAS/internet/MICHAEL-THOMAS-TONY-J-JOHN-Asked-for-40000-for-reading-and-help-with-a-curse-Later-same-542855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICHAEL THOMAS