Complaint Review: MICROSOFT *ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WA

• Updated: Tue, September 16, 2008

• Reported By:Loma Linda California
MICROSOFT *ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WA
unknown Internet U.S.A.

MICROSOFT *ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WA i checked my bank account online the other day, and over the weekend there were 3 charges made to my account by this company. i havent bought anything from microsoft or given them my account info, so it had to have been hackers or phishers or some kind. Unknown Internet

i checked my bank account today, and over the weekend (sept. 13,14, 15) there were 3 charges made to my account by this company. i havent bought anything from microsoft or given them my account info, so it had to have been hackers or phishers of some kind. becuase of these fraudulent charges, my account became overdrawn by a significant amount of money. i had to file a claim with the bank, and they canceled my card, put a hold on my account, etc.

Jon
Loma Linda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICROSOFT-ADCENTER-BILLMSNET-WA/internet/MICROSOFT-ADCENTER-BILLMSNET-WA-i-checked-my-bank-account-online-the-other-day-and-ove-373562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICROSOFT *ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WA