Complaint Review

Address:
MICROSOFT *ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET Nationwide U.S.A. Phone:

Category:
Miscellaneous Companies

MICROSOFT *ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WA Made two fraudulent deductions to my Bank Account. I never order anything online from these people. Internet

When I checked my bank statement online, there were two charges on my account made on August 6, 2008. I have never ordered anything from Microsoft and have no idea where they got my ATM number to make these charges. My bank has been informed and they have cancelled my ATM number to prevent any further fraudulent charges. But I want to warn people out there to look out for this Microsoft company.

Janet
Canyon Lake, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICROSOFT-ADCENTER-BILLMSNET-WA/nationwide/MICROSOFT-ADCENTER-BILLMSNET-WA-Made-two-fraudulent-deductions-to-my-Bank-Account-I-ne-361701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICROSOFT *ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WA