Complaint Review: MICROSOFT - HP

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2007

• Reported By:Norwich Connecticut
MICROSOFT - HP
upgradeweb.moduslink.com/Vista/HP Redmond, Washington U.S.A.

MICROSOFT - HP free VISTA Upgrade From HP Unfulfilled promise to upgrade from XP to VISTA Ripoff Redmond Washington

I bought a new HP computer in early February. I was given a certificate for an XP to VISTA update. I filled it out and sent it in. A month altter I recieve a request for more info...which I e-mailed to them. I recieved a confirmation number) HP Vista Software Upgrade Program Confirmation Number/Order Number 1000924331 ) on May 2, 2007.

and was told it would arrive in 6 to 8 weeks. It is now July 11th and I still haven't recieved it. I checked my conf. # on their website and found out my order was cancelled. At no time was I contacted for more info

Bruce j
Norwich, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2007 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICROSOFT-HP/Redmond-Washington/MICROSOFT-HP-free-VISTA-Upgrade-From-HP-Unfulfilled-promise-to-upgrade-from-XP-to-VISTA-260270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICROSOFT - HP