Complaint Review: MICROSOFT ONLINE

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, December 27, 2003

• Reported By:NORTONVILLE Kentucky
BILL.MS.NET Nationwide U.S.A.

I purchased a computer from Best Buy store and at first I had MSN internet then I switched it to AOL my subscription never got canceled by the MSN company and I have been charged $21.95 every month for the last 4 months when my six months isnt even up yet with MSN that I had originally.

For the last two months they have been double charging me which is $43.90 each month. I have sent in a report to the company and talked to them personally I guess the only thing else to do is to change my bank card number so that they can no longer take the money directly out of my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2003 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICROSOFT-ONLINE/nationwide/MSN-MICROSOFT-ONLINE-ripoff-WASHINGTON-76003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICROSOFT ONLINE