Complaint Review: MICROSOFT*ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WA

• Updated: Thu, April 30, 2009

• Reported By:Green River Wyoming
MICROSOFT*ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WA
Internet U.S.A.

MICROSOFT*ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WA Applies Fraudulent Charges to Bank Account Internet

I found 4 fraudulent charges in my checking account, totalling almost $70, all applied on one day. I didn't lose my card, and it wasn't physically stolen. I called my bank and started an investigation, and found out this place had tried to apply other amounts previously, and my bank stopped them...those were about $60 a piece. They cancelled my card and I disputed the charges, so I am hoping that will be the end of it. If anyone can find an address or phone number for this scammer, I would love to have it! Keep an eye on your bank account!

Tk3501
Green River, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICROSOFTADCENTER-BILLMSNET-WA/internet/MICROSOFTADCENTER-BILLMSNET-WA-Applies-Fraudulent-Charges-to-Bank-Account-Internet-447687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICROSOFT*ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WA