Complaint Review: MIDLAND, ASPIRE VISA

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:lawrenceville Georgia
MIDLAND, ASPIRE VISA
PO BOX 105341 ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

MIDLAND FINANICAL, ASPIRE VISA , MIDLAND RIPOFF ATLANTA Georgia

I recieved civil summon today and the are giving me 30 days to take care of this matter, which I don't think it is fair that I only recieved 2 phone calls from them in the past 2 years and I only spent around $350.00, but is charged almost $700.00 in fees and late charges and the next thing I know I recieve a cival summon for the sheriff department of my county.

I contacted them to see about settling the account they wanted me to pay $780.00 in 2 weeks and at that time I couldn't and request them to contact me a little later and never heard form them again nor recieved any mail from them until now.

The best advised is to not get a Aspire Visa there a ripoff when it come down to all these charges of past due fees and late charges and the intrest rate. Hope this help

Thea
lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIDLAND-ASPIRE-VISA/ATLANTA-Georgia-30348/MIDLAND-FINANICAL-ASPIRE-VISA-MIDLAND-RIPOFF-ATLANTA-Georgia-287317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIDLAND, ASPIRE VISA