Complaint Review: MIKE FILSAIME- 7FIGURE CODE

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:orlando Florida
MIKE FILSAIME- 7FIGURE CODE
the7figuresecrets.com New York, New York U.S.A.

MIKE FILSAIME - 7FIGURE CODE - 7FIGURE SECRETS SCAM New York new york

mike Filsaime have being billing $29 me for 6 months now ... (THAT F@#$ theft ) even though i have called and canceled. The bad thing is that i have only receive one newsletter.

I had one H*LL TO get the guys for canceling my newsletter but now active phone #, then after a few search i found some one with the same problem. he too was ripped off by the man i really respected. but after this i not see mike filsaime as a FUC8 theft trust.

I am a US ARMY veteran and i can't just change my card because i have a lot of things connect to it . I need my money back for the service that i paid for and never got..

I can't make mike richer for nothing.. If you are a lawyer reading this please help me? or help me to solve this.

Mike sucks
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIKE-FILSAIME-7FIGURE-CODE/New-York-New-York/MIKE-FILSAIME-7FIGURE-CODE-7FIGURE-SECRETS-SCAM-New-York-new-york-413113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIKE FILSAIME- 7FIGURE CODE