Complaint Review: MIKE GIDEO MG POOLS

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN — United States of America
1700 Commerce St Suite 1140 Dallas TX 75201 Dallas, Texas United States of America

MIKE GIDEO MG POOLS Michael Gideo Fraudulant, lies, tells you one thing and does another, doesnt pay his subcontractors, always writes bad checks Dallas, Texas

Michael Angelo Gideo is a fraudulent, manipulative, arrogant man. He told me if I dug a pool for him I would be paid with in the next week it has been months since he has paid me. He always has a woman or I believe it to be his son lie for him and hide behind them. When I spoke to the woman who works at his office she was very sincere and apologetic for his actions. Mikes reputation has been and will continue to be destroyed. I looked up his newest company name ( he has had 6 or 7) and now it is under I believe his wife or sons name. This Man is terrible, he will tell you lies after lies. I have tried cashing a check that he wrote months ago that still wont go through. I am now putting a lien on the property I worked on. To all General contractors, Sub contractors. STAY  AWAY FROM THIS MAN. No one works for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIKE-GIDEO-MG-POOLS/Dallas-Texas-75201/MIKE-GIDEO-MG-POOLS-Michael-Gideo-Fraudulant-lies-tells-you-one-thing-and-does-another-1005506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIKE GIDEO MG POOLS