Complaint Review: MIKE LEWIS LEFFINGWELL

• Updated: Sat, June 28, 2014

• Reported By: chris — madison Tennessee
MIKE LEWIS LEFFINGWELL
8825 LASCASSAS PIKE MURFREESBORO, Tennessee USA

MIKE LEWIS LEFFINGWELL MIKE LEWIS HE HAS A COMPANY CALLED GOT CONCRETE AND I STARTED WORKING FOR HIM AND STARTED TALKING TO THE PEOPLE I WAS WORKING ON THERE HOUSE AND HE TOOK THERE MONEY AND SEVERAL OTHERS ALL OVER TENNESSE AND PROMISES TO HAVE HIS CREW COME OUT BUT THERE AINT NO CREW I FOUND OUT I WAS ONLY ONE WORKING FOR HIM.SO IF YOU SEE THIS WHITE FORD F150 WITH ORANGE LETTERS THAT SAYS GOT CONCRETE WITH NUMBER 615-6038708 DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS MAN HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HIS WHERE ABOUTS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL (((redacted))). HE GOT ME FOR ONE WEEK WORTH OF PAY AT 16 PER HOUR.ALSO HE HAS MY DEWALT POWER TOOLS AND TOOL BELT WONT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS OUR TEXT MURFREESBORO Tennessee

*Author of original report: Mike Leffingwell

*Author of original report: Being a witness against Mike Leffingwell

*Author of original report: needing my help as witness

*General Comment: Home Owner taken by Mike Leffingwell

HI MY NAME IS CHRIS GUTHRIE and i started working for a company that was posted on CRAIGSLIST callerd Got Concrete which i later find out is owned bye a Mike Lewis Leffingwell.i started working at the constumers homes to find out that he had been promiseing people to have his crew out to there house for 4 weeks before i showed up.he would drop me off at peoples houses and leave me with no food our drinks all day then would come back at about 5:30 and pick me up toi find out that he was out ALL DAY IN NASHVILLE AND MURFREESBOR AND BRENTWOOD GETTING PEOPLE TO SIGHN CONTRACTS FOR WORK HE WILL NEVER DO.I LEFT MY TOOLS IN HIS TRUCK ON TUESDAY CAUSE HE WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY ME FOR ONE WEEKS WORTH OF WORK AT 16 PER HOUR WHICH IU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM SINCE I LEFT TUESDAY.I DO HAVE NUMBERS TO HOME OWNERS HE JUST TOOK THERE MONEY.SO WHEN I DIDNT HERE FROM HIM WEDNESDAY I DID A GOOGLE SEARCH OF HIS NAME TO FIND OUT THAT HE HAS RIPPED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OFF FROM PEOPLE IN SEVERAL STATES.I HAVE NOT SEEN MY TOOLS OUR PAY YET.WHEN I CALL HE SENDS ME TO VOICE MAIL.THIS guy must be stopped he is tearing peoples lives apart.if he comes to your house in a white ford f150 with orange letters that says Got concrete and a cell number 0f 615-603 8708 do not deal with him he is a scam artist.if anyone wants to nknow his where abouts pleASE CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIKE-LEWIS-LEFFINGWELL/MURFREESBORO-Tennessee-37130/MIKE-LEWIS-LEFFINGWELL-MIKE-LEWIS-HE-HAS-A-COMPANY-CALLED-GOT-CONCRETE-AND-I-STARTED-WORK-1158182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIKE LEWIS LEFFINGWELL

Mike Leffingwell

Anyone who needs me as a witness contact me at 615-209-1279

Being a witness against Mike Leffingwell

AUTHOR: chris - ()

I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP YOU AND BE A WITNESS. I TALKED TO THE News about him on Wednesday they did a story on him on News 4.My number is 615-209-1279

needing my help as witness

Yeah sure that's fine. My number is 615-209-1279

#4 General Comment

Home Owner taken by Mike Leffingwell

AUTHOR: His worst nightmare - ()

Chris I may be able to use you as a witness.