Complaint Review: MIKE ROBBINS

MIKE ROBBINS
3234 W BREET DR SPRINGFIELD, Missouri United States of America

MIKE ROBBINS, ROBBINS HOMES Research The Work Performed SPRINGFIELD, Missouri

*Author of original report: Clarification

My purpose is to inform and make people aware of the problems we have encountered since our home was built nine years ago.  We have spent over $2,000.00 on a leaking roof, over $1,500.00 on ceiling repair and painting.  We continue to have roof leaks at other places.  We are at a point of having the roof replaced by poor workmanship by a sub contractor hired by Mike Robbins.
Cement, yes I suppose we can expect all cement to crack, however the driveway has not cracked but become unlevel due to the lack of compaction prior to the cement being poured.  The next issue is the patio which has dropped about 3 inches.  Prior to the patio being poured I ask that cememt piers be poured to reinforce the patio at the outer edge.  My request was not performed, therefore the patio dropped
All of the decking was not supported, we have sagging mid sections of which I am in the process of having all of the decks raised and reinforced.
I would be willing to show anyone the work to be done, cancelled checks where we have paid other contractors to replace or repair.  You may contact me for a time that would be suitable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIKE-ROBBINS/SPRINGFIELD-Missouri-/MIKE-ROBBINS-ROBBINS-HOMES-Research-The-Work-Performed-SPRINGFIELD-Missouri-946577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIKE ROBBINS

Clarification

AUTHOR: SARGE43 - (United States of America)

To further explain my previous statement, if blame could be assesed for the building problems on our home, I am the one to blame.  I had intended on having independent 3rd party inspections during the construction period and did not.

Mike Robbins and I were relying on the sub contractors to complete the work as it should have.  I want to state, "If I were to build another home, Mike Robbins would be one of the builders I would consider".