Complaint Review: MIKE WOODS

• Submitted: Tue, July 23, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 23, 2002

• Reported By:FERRIS TX
1438 COOK RD. FERRIS, Texas U.S.A.

MIKE WOODS i purchased extended warranty on my jvc camcorder & HP printer and circuit city is giving me the runaround on the warranty that they sold me. the business that doesn't give a dam FERRIS Texas

On Sept. 10th, 1997 i purchased a JVC camcorder, along with the camcorder from (Circuit City).I purchased extended warranty and now that i am having problems with my JVC camcorder they are telling me that i did'nt take extended warranty out on the camcorder.

In 1998, i purchased extended warranty on my HP deskjet printer and i was told by the salesman that if i have any problems out of the printer, just bring it in for repairs and i would be given a loner printer.

The first time that i had to take the printer in i had no problems with Circuit City, but the second time that i had to take it in Circuit City did not want to honor the warranty that they had sold me.

I had to contact the corporate office to get some results form Circuit City. They ended up replacing the printer, along with another 2 year warranty.

Now that i am having problems with my printer Circuit City is again not wanting to deal with the warranty that they sold me and now they are telling me that i have to handle the problem myself by calling the warranty people and shipping it to them myself.

I was told each time that if i should have any kind of problem with the equipment that i purchased at Circuit City and they would handle it. But now the warranty has changed, you will have to handle it youself or they give a lying excuse that they don't see where i purchased extended warranty.

Each time that i have gone to Circuit City i felt as if they did'nt want to be bothered with me because it was in regards to a warranty product repairs/return.

Ferris, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2002 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIKE-WOODS/FERRIS-Texas-75125/MIKE-WOODS-i-purchased-extended-warranty-on-my-jvc-camcorder-HP-printer-and-circuit-city-25178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIKE WOODS