Complaint Review: MILANOO.COM

• Submitted: Sat, February 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 04, 2012

• Reported By: anoymous — sherman oaks California United States of America
MILANOO.COM

MILANOO.COM Milanoo.com be very aware of this company and its scam policies! Internet, Internet

Milanoo.com is a online clothing and shoe company. The products are cheaply made and their policies are extremely bad. You will be stuck with whatever you buy weather you are happy or not. You will be forced to keep the items you order because they make it impossible to return.

And you will waste so much time going in circles emailing with no result. Just extreme frustration.

I bought two shirts and a pair of boots. I wasn't happy with any of  the items I ordered. But the boots especially were completely unworkable! They were made so poorly That they were impossible to even try on.

I couldn't find an address to make a return. So I emailed costumer service. They gave me a return address and said I would have to pay the shipping to return. I filled out all their paper work took the boot in their box to fedex (which is how they were shipped to me) Gave them the address they gave me and the cost to ship back was $176.50 The boots cost $100.00. So I took them to the U.S. post and it was still almost 60 dollars to ship back. outrageous!

I contacted customer service again. Asking them about shipping labels or shipping account to return item. I was told to take a picture of the boots and email them so they can decide if they want to take them back! They were not pleased with the pictures I sent showing the problem. Could I send new ones! I did as they asked.

After over 15 emails back and forth just trying to return boot that were over priced for what they were and horribly  made. I was informed the only way I could return the boots and they "may" give me a refund when they receive the boot was for me to pay 2X the amount of the item to ship back. I "may" get a refund.

This has to be the worst company I have ever come across. There is NO costumer service and no returns are possible.

Products are very poor quality.

I wish I would have seen a warning somewhere on the internet to warn online shoppers of scams like this.

Milanoo.com is a horrible company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MILANOOCOM/internet/MILANOOCOM-Milanoocom-be-very-aware-of-this-company-and-its-scam-policies-Internet-In-833754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MILANOO.COM