Complaint Review: MILLENNIUM TRAVEL & PROMOTIONS

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Shuly — Poway California
MILLENNIUM TRAVEL & PROMOTIONS
424 LUNA BELLA LANE, UNIT 115, NEW SMYRNA BEACH, , Florida USA

MILLENNIUM TRAVEL & PROMOTIONS RIP-OFF BIGGEST FRAUDS DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THEIR PROMOTIONS OR THIS COMPANY AND PROMISES FOR FREE TICKETS. NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Florida

MILLENNIUM TRAVEL & PROMOTIONS - NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL  sent in an invitatiton for a  promotion of hearing about their Travell company for 90 mins  in my home town in SAN DIEGO, CA  with a promise of 2 free tickets anywhere in the USA.

We did went for the promotion hearing spent 90 mins and then they asked us to send them a check of $ 100 which would be refundable - then they sent us a letter with the dates we would like to travell which we did.

We waited and waited heard nothing we found their number online and I called - the first person did not want to deal with me so she told me their computer was down and I should call the next day, when I did she said do you have proof of anything you sent since they did not receive anything.  I had registered mail receipt for the check I faxed it to them, but not for the letter with the dates for travel since I mailed it regular mail. They called me back and said sorry you cannot get the promotion since they never recevied the letter.

THEY ARE A FRAUD AND PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH MILLENNIUM TRAVEL & PROMOTIONS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MILLENNIUM-TRAVEL-PROMOTIONS/NEW-SMYRNA-BEACH-Florida-32168/MILLENNIUM-TRAVEL-amp-PROMOTIONS-RIP-OFF-BIGGEST-FRAUDS-DO-NOT-WASTE-YOUR-TIME-ON-THEIR-1073132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MILLENNIUM TRAVEL & PROMOTIONS