specimen

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: CJV — austin Texas
MINEEDS.COM
600 1st Ave Suite #428, Seattle,Washington, 98104, SEATTLE, Washington United States of America

MINEEDS.COM MiNeeds, Inc. WORST LEADS EVER, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, POSSIBLE FRAUD SEATTLE, Washington

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My experience with mineeds

*General Comment: I think you should give it a try

*UPDATE Employee: MiNeeds Customer Support

I signed up with Mineeds.com in Janaury of 2013. I purchased their top tier package for $99 thinking I would get the leads as advertised. I did not get any leads for the first week or so and had to call to inquire.

About a week later I finished filling out my profile and noticed that they had my company miscategorized in their system. I called several times and eventually spoke with Sybil Rice who said she would take care of it and also promised better lead quality.

At this point I had been sent roughly 5 leads. All of them were duds. Some of the people I called back acted like they had no clue as to why I was calling. It was almost as if they had just paid people to pretend to be a legitimate lead.

After a month of this crap I tried to reach Sybil again who is now conveniently on vacation. Her replacement Quala@mineeds.com has yet to return any of my emails or calls.

I called last week to cancel my service and get a refund for the last charge of $99. I was told by someone there that it would be process in 48 hours. 1 week later I am having to call my bank to issue a chargeback as it was not taken care of.

Other numbers they use are  206-778-4535 and 206-355-4240

Do not engage this company. I have never had such a bad experience with a lead generation company and have used quite a few for my business. The leads are absolute sh*t and their customer service is mind-numbingly awful.

Dear Mineeds. You don't get to pawn your crap off on us like this without a  consequence. I will also be reporting you the FTC and every other scam and fraud organization I can find.

F&ck you and thanks for wasting my time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MINEEDSCOM/SEATTLE-Washington-98104/MINEEDSCOM-MiNeeds-Inc-WORST-LEADS-EVER-TERRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-POSSIBLE-FRAUD-SEAT-1045163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MINEEDS.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My experience with mineeds

AUTHOR: Fabia - ()

I've only been a member for the last 3 weeks and my membership is close to renewing. So far its been ok. I've spoke to 3/5 leads sent to me and 2 of the customers seem on board but I'm waiting on everything to be finalized. If these jobs pan out before my renewal date I am definitely going to stay on board.

#2 General Comment

I think you should give it a try

AUTHOR: Fabia - ()

1.   I've been using them for the last year, and have booked quite a few quality jobs from it! They made some upgrades to their system last Spring that drastically enhanced the quality of the site. You cannot bid for free, you must pay a monthly membership fee, and based on what package you select, you get so many bids per month. I get immediate text, phone and email notifications of new jobs, and it's easy to bid quickly from my phone. I've used Thumbtack and Service Magic, and I've NEVER gotten a response from all the quotes I sent. Just my two cents, but I think you should give it a try.

MiNeeds Customer Support

AUTHOR: MiNeedsCS - ()

I am really sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your MiNeeds
experience.  I would be happy to work with you to resolve any problems
you have had.

If you have still not received your refund our Customer Support
department can help get that for you.

All of our leads are pre-qualified, but you are competing with 3 other
Service Providers depending on the type of Category you are listed
under, so it isn't possible for us to guarantee that you will be hired
by every lead (customer) we refer to you.  It is ultimatly up to the
customer the Service Provider is contacting to decide who they would
like to hire for the job.

MiNeeds has never sent out fake leads, all of the leads are real people
that have come to the MiNeeds website to post the job that they are
hiring for.

We have a very quick response time on Customer Support emails that are
sent in.  The MiNeeds Customer Support answers every call that comes
in during our business hours of Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm PST, and any
voicemail that is left during our off hours is replied to the very
next business day.  Again, I apologize if we were not able to get a hold of you.  We take great pride in our customer service.
MiNeeds Customer Support