Complaint Review: MINERAL SCIENCE - PURITY

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:NB Ohio
MINERAL SCIENCE - PURITY
13710 HUTTON DRIVE FARMERS BRANCH, Texas U.S.A.

MINERAL SCIENCE - PURITY Free Trial! It's more like barely any make-up, don't call us we'll never call you and we will keep on charging you. What a deal! FARMERS BRANCH Texas

*Author of original report: MONEY BACK

I received the free trial. After seeing the product I decided not to try it. I tried to call like they told me to, but I either got a busy signal or there would be at least 46 calls before me and I would wait for about a half hour forty-five mins and there would still be 45 calls ahead of me. I then decided to return it along with the free gift. I sent it back to the address it was shipped from with a signature upon receipt. I now have the receipt with signature (T___ Roden signed for it). On that same day it was returned they charged my account 59.99. I even wrote a note and sent it in the box saying that I did not want the membership, I could not get in contact with anyone and not to make anymore charges to my account. Something needs to be done about these people. I originally talked with a R___ Deyoung ID#5467. There is no way to call and even get to her like she said I would be able to do. They are very convincing don't let them get to you. I cannot believe all of the problems people are having with this company. This company needs to be stopped.

T
NB, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MINERAL-SCIENCE-PURITY/FARMERS-BRANCH-Texas-75234-9005/MINERAL-SCIENCE-PURITY-Free-Trial-Its-more-like-barely-any-make-up-dont-call-us-wel-316600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MINERAL SCIENCE - PURITY

MONEY BACK

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

Mineral Science refunded my money.