Complaint Review: MINI CreditReport.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2007

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
MINI CreditReport.com
P.O.Box 91453 Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

MINI CreditReport.com Will not cancel credit monitoring membership Canoga Park California

*UPDATE Employee: We need more information to process your request.

Automatically charged for membership after I requested a free credit report for my son.. I did not authorize charges and now they refuse to cancel membership for my son. He is deaf and does not talk on the phone so they said I needed to get Power of Attorney in order to cancel. I faxed a letter signed by my son telling them to cancel the membership. They refused to accept the letter and insisted I needed the Power of Attorney.

Wilma
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2007 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MINI-CreditReportcom/Canoga-Park-California-91304/MINI-CreditReportcom-Will-not-cancel-credit-monitoring-membership-Canoga-Park-California-260515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MINI CreditReport.com

We need more information to process your request.

AUTHOR: Maria - (U.S.A.)

07-31-07

Dear Wilma,

Our company would like to assist your complaint with our company; however, we need more information to process your request. We will need the order number, full name, and/or email address (as it was provided in the original order) of the person the credit report was ordered for so we can proceed further with your request.

Sincerely,