Complaint Review: MINOL USA

MINOL USA
15280 Addison Road, Suite 100 Addison, Texas United States of America

MINOL USA Over charging for water bills Addison, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Minol Response

I have been living at my apartment complex for about 4 months.  My unit consists of 2 bds/2baths and apartment size washer.  My monthly bill for myself and one child is $99 a month.  With a usage of 5950 gallons of water and 5950 sewer.  Mind you we are not home during the day 5 days a week and every other weekend.  I compared this to my previous residence which consisted of 3bd/3bth and full size washer, in addition to watering the lawn and occasional car wash added up to $76 for a 3 month bill.  Something is not right with this billing and company.

When you contact them you receive no answers except that they are just the middle man doing the billing.  The same company from the townhouse supplies and bills and they agreed that something was not right with the billing company of Minol.  The latter company charges $3.16 per 1000 gallons. Minol is charging $6.60 per 1000 gallons.  I am currently looking to move I refuse to continue overpaying for water.  I am also going to make the County administrators aware of the company capitalizing on its residences.  I have made the apartment complex aware of the rip off and they assure me that this company is already in the making to be fired.  Just don't know if my pockets will hold out that long.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MINOL-USA/Addison-Texas-75001/MINOL-USA-Over-charging-for-water-bills-Addison-Texas-959944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MINOL USA

Minol Response

AUTHOR: aacohen - (United States of America)

We are sorry you are having issues with your billing statement. Our team is working with the property to repair the meters that may be contributing to the problem; however, we can't perform any work until authorized by the property. In the meantime, please contact Lisa, our Associate Director of Resident Relations, who is expecting your call. You may reach her at 1.888.636.0493, ext 121.