Complaint Review: MINUTE MAN PARKING CO.

• Submitted: Thu, September 19, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, September 19, 2002

• Reported By:Cathedral City CA
MINUTE MAN PARKING CO.
2850 Artesia Blvd. Redondo Beach, California U.S.A.

MINUTE MAN PARKING CO. ripoff the business that doesn't give a dam Redondo Beach California

I visited the Agua Caliente Casino in Rancho Mirage on 9/12/02 and entrusted my car to Minute Man Valet Co. This is the company that is contracted by the casino. I was given a parking ticket that was time stamped 5:10 pm.

When I left the casino at 6:40 pm I noticed damage on my new custom pick up truck. This vehicle was brand new and in show room condition when I arrived. I asked the parking attendant what happened and he said that he didn't know.

I filed a claim form there and waited for someone to contact me. I man by the name of Gary came to my home along with the parking attendant. I asked Gary why he brought him to my home and he said that he had broken down on the freeway and he picked him up.

I was very disturbed by this as the attendant started shouting that he didn't "do it", he was pacing up and down the street making rude comments and I told Gary that I found it very disturbing that this very irate person now nows where I live. Gary said that he had to bring him because he did not remember my vehicle.

I asked him how many more vehicles he had damaged that week, because it was only a couple of days later. I was later informed by the main office in Redondo Beach that my claim was denied. I had one of my business associates call in to find out what the status of the claim was and she spoke to Christopher Fox. Mr. Fox said that he was denying the claim because the person on duty said that they had marked the ticket when the car came in as damaged.

Mr. Fox was then asked why they did not tell me that when I made the claim and his response was they were afraid to. I own several used car dealerships and don't need this grief, and can afford to fix the car, but WHY SHOULD I! It was not my doing!

This is the perfect example of negligence, BAD BUSINESS! Mr. Fox you should be ashamed of yourself. Now I have to wonder if your crazy employee will wind up on my doorstep. Be a good business man and make be responsible for your employee's actions! If you don't like making insurance claims, maybe you should screen your employees better. It seems to me that if he couldn't remember soemthing that happened 2 days prior, maybe you should have drug screened him!

Monica
Cathedral City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2002 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MINUTE-MAN-PARKING-CO/Redondo-Beach-California-90278/MINUTE-MAN-PARKING-CO-ripoff-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-Redondo-Beach-Californi-30516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MINUTE MAN PARKING CO.