Complaint Review: MIRA-COOL

• Updated: Thu, November 18, 2010

• Reported By: Kimberley Stull — Aston Pennsylvania United States of America
MIRA-COOL
3939 Everhard Rd NW Canton, Ohio United States of America

MIRA-COOL Charged me 200.00 down payment, product wasnt what they said, returned items, only got half my money back! Canton, Ohio

I bought an Air conditioner unit that moves from room to room, to find out it was the most expensive fan i bought at $400.00 a unit. The Air conditioner unit is cooled by Ice packs you put in the freezer. I returned my items and then they kept my money and informed me that they were keeping my  money for the return fee. This is unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2010 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIRA-COOL/Canton-Ohio-44709/MIRA-COOL-Charged-me-20000-down-payment-product-wasnt-what-they-said-returned-items-663546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIRA-COOL