defined

• Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: puppiesonacid — kensington Maryland United States of America
MIchael's Craft store
13850 Georgia Avenue wheaton, Maryland United States of America

MIchael's Craft store They have false 50% off sales every day! Don't be fooled! All of their stores. wheaton, Maryland

I am just writing to protect the public from false advertising.   I own a frame shop, but am distraught because of their constant 50% off sales which are not sales at all.

They were sued in NY state over this same thing.

I had something framed there myself to see how it really worked, and their prices are VERY high for 50% off, and close to my normal every day price.

I have my own customers tell me they thought I would cost twice as much as them, but luckily they find out I am right in the same ball park, if not a little bit less in price then after Michaels 50% off sale.

Even my customers got upset when they found this out.  I am fighting for a fair playing field among framers.   If Michales had their full price 8 months out of the year and had their 50% off sales for 4 I wouldnt' care, becasue they wouldn't have any business for those 8 months.  Thats how bad it is.

Its just that it is constant and never ending that hurts the entire framing world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIchaels-Craft-store/wheaton-Maryland-20906/MIchaels-Craft-store-They-have-false-50-off-sales-every-day-Dont-be-fooled-All-of-835772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIchael's Craft store