Complaint Review: MInk Eye

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Not Happy Jan — Lindfield Other
MInk Eye
603 Jungang Bohun Bld Yougdeungpo gp Seoul, Select State/Province Korea (south)

MInk Eye Cindy I paid $1500.00 for products which did not arrive. Once she had the money she stopped all communication and no lashes were sent. Yougdeungpo gp Seoul Yoido - Dong

I have been purchasing products from Mink Eye for some time but after I paid the last invoice over $1500.00 no tracking number was sent and even after numerous emails asking when my order would arrive no reply was ever given... I then googled and found this site and another girl who has had a similar experience to me.

I am writing this in hope that we stop Cindy from making any further rip offs to good hard working customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MInk-Eye/Yougdeungpo-gp-Seoul-Select-StateProvince/MInk-Eye-Cindy-I-paid-150000-for-products-which-did-not-arrive-Once-she-had-the-money-1065409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MInk Eye