- Report: #1086857
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: MJ Peterson
MJ PetersonJohn James Audubon Pkwy Buffalo, New York USA
MJ Peterson Gino Albini Friends Don't Let Friends Deal With Friends Buffalo New York
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: You missed the boat!!
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: FRIENDS THAT DON'T LISTEN AND THEN GET MAD
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Immediately showed interest, especially in showing me houses that benefitted him (flips)
- Did not provide us with listing in the area that met our search specifications until about 3 weeks into the process
- Did not respect or offer to show multiple houses meeting what I was requesting
- Did agree to show houses that were not listed by him, but persuading me against them
- Was late for appointments
- Was not easily available by phone
- Showed me McConkey and reassured me that this house was completely rebuilt and all new
- That seller was very good friend of his and very trustworthy and did excellent work, which is why he wanted me to focus on properties that he knew “personally” had quality work put into them
- I asked to see the house a few more times before we went to contract and it was not convenient for him
- Pointed out all of the “new” updates, and “quality” workmanship
- Assured me that a home inspection had already been done, so no need for us to pay for one when the house is “solid”
- Seller left garbage, debris, inside the house, in the garage, and months worth of PennySavers all over the front steps
- Yard was overgrown and unkempt
- Once under contract – he would not allow me to go back into the house to take measurements
- Once under contract, his availability for face to face or phone meetings became increasingly more difficult to accomplish
- He told us the seller did not want us in the house, in case we changed our mind and would back out of the contract
- Days before closing, realtor , seller, us and inspector went to do my boyfriends first walk through and were overcome by a stench of urine in the basement – dehumidifiers had been removed
- Gino advised my boyfriend that HE did the final walk through.
- Chris Williams and The Williams Team is very well known in the Ken-Ton area for doing shady deals.
- BUYER BE WARE!!! That's all I can say... Gino has been a good friend of my boyfriend and only replied to a text when we asked him to find us a new house. A friendship and a trust have been compromised.
- Gino is very good at what he does, please do not let him be good at your expense....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MJ-Peterson-/Buffalo-New-York-14228/MJ-Peterson-Gino-Albini-Friends-Dont-Let-Friends-Deal-With-Friends-Buffalo-New-York-1086857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.