Complaint Review: MJM Designer Shoes Incorporation - Burlington Coat Factory

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2004

• Reported By:Douglaston New York
MJM Designer Shoes Incorporation - Burlington Coat Factory
258-01A Union Turnpike Glen Oaks, New York U.S.A.

MJM Designer Shoes Incorporation - Burlington Coat Factory Ripoff sell fake name brand bags for a lot more Glen Oaks New York

Finally, something I was hoping for, rip-off reports! I'm so irritated by those rude, unprofessional people and so annoyed that they're not out of business yet. I bought a Fendi bag from MJM designer shoes, thinking it's real because that's how they present the bags until I found out that the bag not authentic and I paid almost as much as an authentic one costs.

I found out my bag is fake from an expert from Fendi store and when I went to return the bag with the receipt, they had the nerve to tell me that they are not taking the bag back because it's been over 14 days since I purchased the bag.

I explained to them how a real bag should look like and how a fake one looks like and all the differences and they still insist that their product is real! I called up their corporate office, nothing solved and of course, I went through the "I'll call you tomorrow" line and they never called.

I paid $304.13 for a fake Fendi bag where I could have paid a lot less than that if I went to China town and bought a fake bag to my knowledge. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been scammed by them so let's try our best to teach them a lesson. Other people have the right to know about this so it will stop.

Thank you.

Rg
Jamaica, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MJM-Designer-Shoes-Incorporation-Burlington-Coat-Factory/Glen-Oaks-New-York/MJM-Designer-Shoes-Incorporation-Burlington-Coat-Factory-Ripoff-sell-fake-name-brand-bag-116137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MJM Designer Shoes Incorporation - Burlington Coat Factory