Complaint Review: MKS SIMPLE ESCAPES

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2003

• Reported By:MT WASHINGTON Kentucky
MKS SIMPLE ESCAPES
HARTFORD CONNECT 06902 HARTFORD, Connecticut U.S.A.

MKS SIMPLE ESCAPES USED MY HUSBANDS CREDIT CARD $134.95, MY BANk NOW OVERDRAWN. MY HUSBAND IS NOT EVEN IN THE U,S,. HE IS MILITARY POLICE,IN THE WAR. dirty SOB's HARTFORD Connecticut

On june 9th 2003, I checked my internet banking,and was overdrawn because of $134.95, was taken out. I GUESSED IT WAS MY HUSBAND,WHOM IS IN IRAQ- FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY. I talked to him by phone on june 10th, today. He let me know he did not use his credit card.

I CALLED THE PHONE# THAT WAS ON THIS WITHDRAWL, FROM MY BANK. ALL I GOT WAS A RECORDING. SO I WENT TO AOL KEYWORDS,TYPED IN [MKS SIMPLE ESCAPES]THIS IS WHEN IT WAS PUT TO MY ATTENTION THAT, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE RIPED OFF BY THIS, SO CALLED COMPANY.

WE ARE A LOW INCOME FAMILY,JUST TRYING TO GET BY.WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH WE WILL END UP PAYING OUT FOR OVERDRAFT CHARGES? I PRAY THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY BACK,ALL THEY TOOK.

PLUS ALL EXTRA CHARGES, A LOT OF PEOPLE HAD TO PAY OUT. ANY HELP ANYONE CAN GIVE, I'LL TAKE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY PROBLEMS, THIS COMPANY HAS CAUSED MY FAMILY.

Loretta
MT WASHINGTON, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MKS-SIMPLE-ESCAPES/HARTFORD-Connecticut-06902/MKS-SIMPLE-ESCAPES-USED-MY-HUSBANDS-CREDIT-CARD-13495-MY-BANk-NOW-OVERDRAWN-MY-HUSBAND-60312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MKS SIMPLE ESCAPES