Complaint Review: MKS Simple Escapes 2

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
MKS Simple Escapes 2
Unknown Nationwide U.S.A.

MKS Simple Escapes 2 ripoff Unknown unknown

I've unknowlingly had money debited from my account by this company named Mks Simple Escapes 2 who claim that we clicked on "yes" on the internet and our ISP ok'd giving them our credit card information which is absolute "BS" I never gave them permission to take money from my account.. I contacted them and they said that my account has been cancelled and it should take 2 business days for the money to be redeposited in my account. I have this feeling that they're lying judging by what I've been reading here on the internet.. I'll have checks bounce because of this and Im very angry.. I will file suit against them and plan on contacting the Attorney General if they do not put my money back where it was.

Pam
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MKS-Simple-Escapes-2/nationwide/MKS-Simple-Escapes-2-ripoff-Unknown-unknown-60206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MKS Simple Escapes 2