crossed

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
MKS Simple Escapes
750 WASHINGTON BLVD Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

MKS Simple Escapes MKS SIMPLE ESCAPES www.simpleescapes.com UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION Stamford Connecticut

Today, I discovered a debit charge in my bank statement of $134.99 from MKS*SIMPLE ESCAPES2. I had no clue what/why this showed up on my statement. They provided no phone number or other information. I googled Simple Escapes on the Internet and found this wonderful site, which led me to the correct phone numbers.

I talked to Patrick from Escaluation, who said that I had signed up for an introductory offer through AOL and the introductory offer was over. He said that Simple Escapes charges whatever means you pay for your AOL account.

I never signed up for anything through AOL -- my next round of phone calls and letters will be through the. Patrick also tried to give me the heard sell on Simple Escapes, though I still am fuzzy about what they actually do.

Jane
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2003 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MKS-Simple-Escapes/Stamford-Connecticut/MKS-Simple-Escapes-MKS-SIMPLE-ESCAPES-wwwsimpleescapescom-UNAUTHORIZED-DEBIT-CARD-TRANS-48103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MKS Simple Escapes