Complaint Review: MKS Simple Escapes

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2003

• Reported By:Dexter Michigan
MKS Simple Escapes
Internet U.S.A.

MKS Simple Escapes Illegal debit card charge consumer rip-off fraud Conneticut Internet

This company must be stopped! I signed into my bank on line this morning to discover a charge of $99.95 cents was taken unauthorized from my account! This people are just randomly attacking people financially and must pay for what they are doing!

I went straight to my bank and filed fraud charges to have the matter looked into. I didnt even bother calling the company for fear of them lying and telling my they needed to card number or something rediculous to give me my credit and doing it again!

I had to close out my debit card and file for a new one, as well as sit and wait for it to be looked into and be told it could take 10 days or so to be investigated and get my money back!!!

D
Dexter, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2003 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MKS-Simple-Escapes/internet/MKS-Simple-Escapes-Illegal-debit-card-charge-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Conneticut-Internet-47947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MKS Simple Escapes