Complaint Review: MKS*Simple Escapes 2 Aka MWI Simple Escapes 2

• Submitted: Wed, February 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 19, 2003

• Reported By:Hesperia California
MKS*Simple Escapes 2 Aka MWI Simple Escapes 2
Connecticut , Connecticut U.S.A.

MKS*Simple Escapes 2 Aka MWI Simple Escapes 2 ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Connecticut

I just received a Visa statement on an account I have not used for months. It has an unauthorized charge dated 02/03/03 to MKS*Simple Escapes2 for $134.95.

I called their number, but no one is available at this time. I did an internet search on Simple Escapes and learned here that these people should have been out of business and in jail a long time ago.

It appears to me that MWI Simple Escapes2 has changed their name to MKS*Simple Escapes2, lowered their fee from $139.95 to $134.95 and changed their phone number to the 888 number.

Tomorrow I will try calling them again and will write to my credit card company disputing the charge.

I do not know how they got my card number, but I am suspicious of a well known internet service provider since their's was the last charge to the account and the only one in the last 8 months. I also obtained the credit card through them.

Barbara
Hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2003 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MKSSimple-Escapes-2-Aka-MWI-Simple-Escapes-2/Connecticut/MKSSimple-Escapes-2-Aka-MWI-Simple-Escapes-2-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Connecticu-45970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MKS*Simple Escapes 2 Aka MWI Simple Escapes 2