Complaint Review: MKS*Simple Escapes

• Reported By:Brooklyn Park Minnesota
MKS*Simple Escapes
MKS*simpleescapes.com Internet U.S.A.

MKS*Simple Escapes Fraudulant Charges with AOL consumer rip-off fraud Internet

I recieved a notice from my back telling me that my account was over drafted. After looking into and making a few calls, I determined that I had fraudulant chages made to my account from the company Simple Escapes. I did some more sufing and came upon this web site and noticed that I am not the only one this has happened to.

I have seen that there are other individuals who have had thier information given out through AOL. I know for a fact that I did not reply to any pop up ads. Also, I know that the only time this card has been used on the internet is to pay my AOL monthly charge. which leads me to believe that AOl is either giving out this information or there is a hacker which is able to get into AOL system.

I would be very interested in hearing from others to see if this has happened to htme as well. I am submitting a letter to my local Attorney General, as well as the BBB(Better Busines Bureau).

Brooklyn Park, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2003 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MKSSimple-Escapes/internet/MKSSimple-Escapes-Fraudulant-Charges-with-AOL-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Internet-50323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MKS*Simple Escapes