Complaint Review: MLD Mortgage , The Money Store

• Submitted: Tue, December 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: Katie — Addison Texas United States of America
MLD Mortgage , The Money Store
30 B Vreeland Road, Florham Park, New Jersey 07932 Internet United States of America

MLD Mortgage , The Money Store The Money Store, Kreiner & Kreiner LLC, Seth Kreiner Never closed on loan, kept promising closing date, didn't respond to BBB complaint Internet

I went with MLD Mortgage after talking with John Rec and Frank DelPesce.  They responded to my zillow request for a quote.  Although many others offered the same rate, they promised to beat any fees another lending gave me and said they would close in 30 days.  They were smooth talkers and delivered nothing but a nightmare.

I'm a Senior VP at a financial services company and know this industry.  I obtained all the legal documentation needed.  I had an unlimited rate lock and a GFE.  I spent $350 getting an appraisal as well as the $1600 I lost in interest over the eight months it took them to not close.

I contacted them every other day for nearly five months and kept receiving the reponse my loan was in underwriting and Texas is different.  They finally quit responding.  I filed a BBB complaint and after 90 days of not responding, they finally responded telling me they would give me the rate, but I was going to have to pay 2% of my loan to get that rate.  It was over $5000 in fees at this point.

Seth Kreiner from their law firm Kreiner and Kreiner explained to me they were not going to loose money on the deal.  He was not willing to cooperate or give me any compensation for my loss.  I did contact a lawyer and he did tell me I had a case, but by the time I paid him, it would not be worth the time or effort.

Breach of contract!  Run from MLD Mortgage and The Money Store.  I gave them over six months for them to respond to me and now I will be letting anyone I know about this experience so they are sure they do not work with MLD Mortgage or The Money Store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MLD-Mortgage-The-Money-Store/internet/MLD-Mortgage-The-Money-Store-The-Money-Store-Kreiner-Kreiner-LLC-Seth-Kreiner-Never-531839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MLD Mortgage , The Money Store