Complaint Review: MLD Mortgage

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: Tony D — San Diego California
MLD Mortgage
Internet USA

MLD Mortgage AKA The Money Store Scammers, Bait and Switch, Unprofessional  Internet

Beware.  I refiannced my mortgage trough MLD.  The loan officer who stated he was the manager was nice and assuring through the application.  A week pr so after I provided all the information they asked for, He and his processor started sending emails indicating tha I was unresponsive and threatened an increase in my rate.  We learned they had comingled my file with another who had a similar but different name.  They apologized and assured me that my file was compllete.  They took over 4 months to underwrite stating they were backed up and that I should not be conerned with my 60 day rate lock expiring becuae the delay was caused by them.  LIARS.  At the end they had managers call me and stated that my rate would go up or I had to pay a rate differential fee if I wanted the loan.  They basically old me to take it ot leave because they ad so much business my loan didnt really matter.  I have a 800 fico, low debt to income ratio and my ltv was under 40%.  You think they would want a client like me.  They are scammers.  Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MLD-Mortgage/internet/MLD-Mortgage-AKA-The-Money-Store-Scammers-Bait-and-Switch-Unprofessionalnbsp-Internet-1063131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MLD Mortgage