Complaint Review: MLIC (Maple Leaf International Consulting)

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: Jane Doe — New York New York United States of America
MLIC (Maple Leaf International Consulting)
450 Lexington Avenue, Nationwide United States of America

MLIC (Maple Leaf International Consulting) Maple Leaf International Consulting New York, Nationwide

I called the phone number listed on their website and expressed a strong interest in registering for their five-day, intensive GRE prep course. When I asked if I could visit their New York site and talk with current students, I was told that if I provide my email address, he will arrange for someone to contact me. I gladly gave my email address, but then explained that I am prepared to register and pay for the course immediately as long as I can visit the site to make sure that the company is legitimate. The guy I spoke with said I wouldnt be allowed to visit the site and as I asked follow-up questions to find out why, he abruptly hung-up on me. This is disappointing because I really need to enroll in an intensive prep course, but I certainly wont enroll in an MLIC course. This guy was curt and dismissive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MLIC-Maple-Leaf-International-Consulting/nationwide/MLIC-Maple-Leaf-International-Consulting-Maple-Leaf-International-Consulting-New-York-653693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MLIC (Maple Leaf International Consulting)