Complaint Review: MLM SPECIALIST

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Homebusines TOP DOG — las vegas Nevada
800 Rosser ave, unit cz , brandon, manitob r7a6n5 Internet United States of America

MLM SPECIALIST generationx leads $400 in unauthorized leads charged by MLM SPECIALIST! DO NOT USE THEM! Their stop leads autorenew did not work and they refues to refund full amount. I use to be a loyal long timecustomer Internet

MLM specialist  dinged my charge card for $400 via auto renewal. I was going on vacation and clicked their stop renewal and to my horror went i got back the charge me 10 times totaling $400. Even though I had been a loyal customer for years recommending the to hundreds of people they still would not refund full amount and offered me pennies. On top of that there was the personal assault give to me by Scott. When I called after getting just basically harassed by Scott their customer service person I asked for a manager above him or owner, which they refused to give me. Maybe Scott is one of the owners or not what I do know is I will never recommend them again and take my money to another lead company. BEWARE they are located in Canada to skirt American law. NO NOT USE THEM unless you want to open yourself up to what happened to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MLM-SPECIALIST/internet/MLM-SPECIALIST-generationx-leads-400-in-unauthorized-leads-charged-by-MLM-SPECIALIST-DO-1037046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MLM SPECIALIST