Complaint Review: M'Lady Car Dealer

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2007

• Reported By:elgin Illinois
M'Lady Car Dealer
www.M'lady.com Crystal Lake, Illinois U.S.A.

M'Lady Chevy Dealer M'Lady Car Dealer Ripped me off Crystal Lake Illinois

When M'lady sold me a vehicle they sold it to me with non-working seat belts. They covered up the hole in the A/C hose..The cathletic converter was bad had to be replaced 3 times.

We asked them to fix the seat belts and they said to bring it back and they would. We brought it back and they did a crappy job fixing them and blames them breaking on my children. We also signed a paper stating they would put brand new seat belts in and that was never done.

We went to recharge the A/C and it would charge so we looked into it and they put a clamp over the hole in the line for the A/C.

The converter was clogged and stranded my wife and young children on a 95 degree day for 8 hours. Had that replaced 3 times.

They covered up a fuel relay that was bad.
Then there was the relays in the fuse box. They all started going out.

I had to make all repairs they WOULD NOT help us in any way. I called them a week after we bought the vehicle about all the things wrong with the vehicle, they said that we would have to bring it in but we couldnt it didnt run. They said they would pay half but they were not going to pay it all.

They did alot of stuff to cover up what was really wrong with this vehicle. I feel I was done wrong by this dealer considering he didnt want to help us out with everything that was going wrong with it..

Mark
elgin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2007 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MLady-Car-Dealer/Crystal-Lake-Illinois/MLady-Chevy-Dealer-MLady-Car-Dealer-Ripped-me-off-Crystal-Lake-Illinois-282649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M'Lady Car Dealer