Complaint Review: M&M Insurance Company

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Susan Riffenburg — Exeter California
M&M Insurance Company
5620 Rice Ave. Houston, Texas USA

M&M Insurance Company AKA Robert DonaldAllan L. Margolin Fraud using the US Post office & companies like Walmart, Sears, Rite-Aid, Costco, Best Buy. Received check for $1,855.55????? Filing A report with Federal Trade Comm., etc!!! Houston Texas

Received a letter from M&M Insurance Company, along with a check for $1,855.55 to be a mystery shopper, letter stated powered by Walmart, K-Mart, Rite-Aid, Sears, The Home Depot, Costo, etc. All legitmate businesses!!! But this company is a complete fraud!! The business add to M&M Insurance is Houston, Texas but the postaL mark is from Madrid, Spain!!???? I went on this site to check it out & found out people all across America have received this same letter & check, one person even deposited the check, use a small portion of the money, then the check cam back as "NO GOOD". I have already been in touch with the California Attormey General's office & also am filing a report with the Federal Trade Comm. We as Americans, come together & respond to disasters, & this is a disaster, too!! Join me, one voice isn't heard, but many voices WILL be heard!!

JOIN ME, we can put a stop to this type of fraud. I am a single 61 y/o disabled American female & these types of frauds are perpetrated on other people just like me!!

Together we can do this, it might take time, but at this point in my life all I have us time, I would like to put it to good use for the good of all Americans, especially the elderly, low income, disabled, needing money, just to take our best friends ( my best friend is my 11 y/o dog named Chaquita) to the vet, get new glasses & other essential needs!!

We can TOGETHER do something!!!!

Susan

Exeter, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MM-Insurance-Company/Houston-Texas-77081/MM-Insurance-Company-AKA-Robert-DonaldAllan-L-Margolin-Fraud-using-the-US-Post-office--1062593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M&M Insurance Company