- Report: #984091
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: MMB Photography
MMB Photography45 Marilyn Mae Dr. Sparks, Nevada United States of America
MMB Photography Michele Boreham Ripped off, misled in regards to quantity and quality, and they refused to refund any of our money. Sparks, Nevada
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To this Client
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We initially paid $150 in advance to book MMB Photography for our annual family photos, here is what happened:
- We were promised up to 1.5 hours of professional photo shoot time. We received only 30 minutes of rushed photos and poses.
- We were told to expect 75 to 100 photos, from which we could choose 35 final photos. MMB photography only shot 27 photos total. MMB Photography then duplicated those 27 photos, turned them into gray scale, and claimed they shot 54 photos.
- We were sent a link to review the photos and we were very unhappy with the quality and "handcrafted" retouching they claimed to do.
- MMB Photography then told us they would keep our photos on file for year, and if we wanted them, we could pay an additional $100 for 5 images, $200 for 10 images, $300 for 15 images, and $400 for 20 images. (And those would be digital negatives, not prints).
We tried to work with Michele Boreham to negotiate a refund, but were refused and told sorry, no. We were ripped off by MMB Photography and Michele Boreham.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MMB-Photography/Sparks-Nevada-89441/MMB-Photography-Michele-Boreham-Ripped-off-misled-in-regards-to-quantity-and-quality-and-984091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.