Complaint Review: MMC

• Reported By: Barbie — California United States of America
MMC
P.O. Box 690518 Stockton, California United States of America

MMC The Mortgage Modification Center Fraud; Scam; Lied; Stockton, California

*Consumer Comment: You are not alone! Dont let it go, there are options!

Please stay away from MMC in Stockton, CA.  It has been an awful experience.  I was told last January that they would modify my loan in 6-8 weeks.  It has been almost one year.

Throughout the year, they failed to return phone calls or emails.  They only had contact with me to tell me to send more financial documents.  They only action I saw that they did was cash my $750 check.

I was told not to contact my lender.  What a mistake.  I contacted them and was told that my file was closed.  Meanwhile, MMC kept telling me lies that it "was under review."

It is fraud!  If anyone knows how I can get my $750 back, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MMC/Stockton-California-95269/MMC-The-Mortgage-Modification-Center-Fraud-Scam-Lied-Stockton-California-536539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MMC

You are not alone! Dont let it go, there are options!

AUTHOR: Ronlwilliams - (U.S.A.)

They did the EXACT same thing to us and directly cost us over 100k with their greed and negligence. Cameron Pannebecker is a criminal, plain and simple. We filed a complaint with the CA Dept. of Real Estate and the investigation is ongoing. I have been informed that they have alot on him. You should contact them with your info to.

Just call the Dept of Real Estate, Sac. branch and ask for Chika Sundquist, She is the person handling his case.