Complaint Review: MMG "MODEL MANAGEMENT GROUP"

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
MMG "MODEL MANAGEMENT GROUP"
6th Ave. New York, New York U.S.A.

MMG "MODEL MANAGEMENT GROUP" THEY ARE THIEVES!!!! Conived a naive teenager to believe they have reputable work. New York New York

So, I don't even know where to begin. These guys are hideous. They are horrible. It is time, we start standing up against scam artists in this industry. It is enough, to know that your entire career will be dealing with rejection. That comes with the package. It is enough, to know that you won't have a steady income. It is enough to know- that you will not have health benefits unless you are union. LET ALONE HAVING TO DEAL WITH GIMMICKS TO GET TO THAT PLACE.

A manager is supposed to be in your best interest. No- these people do not give one care about you, except for their small percentage of people that make the most money for them. They have FAR too many "talents" on their roster. The booker's there are caddy, rude, and immature. YES, you will get those bitches everywhere- BUT atleast be PROFESSIONAL about being rude.

So I go in there for some reason, they haven't seen me in a year, and okay- so i'm in college- I gained 5/8 pounds over the course of the year, and so after I recieve a speech about needed to loose weight (understandable if want to be in industry) but what I WILL NOT stand for- is being called FAT by the booker girls. AND I CLEARLY remember hearing as I walked out of their building "we're like in that movie Mean Girls" Whoa. UNPROFESSIONAL.

PLUS the clientele on average, are slim. The owner, JEFF, told me "Oh yeah, we're full service (I guess technically, but come on- live up to your word) we do everything- modeling, FILM, TELEVISION, and THEATER. NO. NO. NO YOU DON'T MMG! YOU DONT. Unless you want to be an EXTRA. If I wanted to be an extra, I wouldn't hire you for that- thankfully there are legit companies for that. Oh what Jeff? You have your talent on ABC? YOU MEAN REALITY SHOWS. That is not legit work for a talent to be working for. Reality television requires no acting technique. There is no script.

HOW DARE YOU CONNIVE NAIVE YOUNG TEEN GIRLS WITH STARS IN THEIR EYES ALL FOR A DIRTY BUCK FOR YOURSELF? The fee upfront is DISGUSTING. For people starting out, don't realize that the website fee, and all the other fees ARE A SIGN OF A PHISHING SCAM. YES- ALL AGENCIES AND MANAGERS DO TAKE A FEE- BUT AFTER THEY GET THE WORK- AND NEVER UPFRONT. You oughta be ashamed of yourself poor little girls who have a dream, and no money- spend their parents money- all in hopes in supporting their dream- and for it to be SHATTERD! You are disgusting MMG. YOU DIRTBAG.

Justice for actors!
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MMG-MODEL-MANAGEMENT-GROUP/New-York-New-York/MMG-MODEL-MANAGEMENT-GROUP-THEY-ARE-THIEVES-Conived-a-naive-teenager-to-believe-th-474433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MMG "MODEL MANAGEMENT GROUP"