Complaint Review: MN Auto Finance

MN Auto Finance
18855 humble tx 77338 humble, Texas USA

MN Auto Finance bad service humble Texas

*Consumer Comment: Doesn't Matter

I dont recommend anyone to buy a vehicle at this place they seem very shady and dishonest. I purchased a car from them last February and I never missed a payment. I always had to mail my payment in because i live two hours away well the mail changed up this year far as delivery goes. My payment is always due on saturdays i would mail it out on fridays express or priority and it would get there the next day. Well one case it did not get there until monday I called the company to let them know when my payment would arrive do the change in mail delivery. They were supposed to make a note on my account and everything would be fine. Well come sunday morning i recieve a call from Richard Lara and Sylvia stating my payment was late well i explained again that it had been mailed and they would get it the next day.

I get up to go to work on monday morning my car would not start. I called the company MN Auto to report I was having car trouble and they said well you didnt make a payment yesterday so they disable my car I didnt know it had a after market tracking device on it to keep my car from cranking. They got their payment just like i told them they would on monday these people are idiots. My payment was a day late due to the change in mail delivery which is beyond my control I never missed a payment always on time a good customer. They were very ugly and rude to me on the phone it cost me time away from work and money to replace parts on my car because when they disabled it my fuses and plug were damaged. So I contacted my lawer about the matter and he said what they was illegal and dangerous. So to anybody interested in buying a car please stay far away from MN Auto Finance this was the worst experience i ever had. These people are shady and scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MN-Auto-Finance/humble-Texas-75901/MN-Auto-Finance-bad-service-humble-Texas-1079088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MN Auto Finance

Doesn't Matter

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

First off, you're dealing with a SUBPRIME lender because prior to this you destroyed your credit reputation.  As such, there is very little wiggle room with them.  The due date was SATURDAY.  It got there MONDAY...two days late.  "Late" is late.  It is up to you the account holder to have the payment there on or before the due date.  The USPS is not a valid excuse in their book as they've heard "the check is in the mail" many times.  No, I don't work for them.