Complaint Review: MN PGA Golf Card

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Edward — Minneapolis Minnesota
MN PGA Golf Card
15105 Minnetonka Industrial Rd. Minnetonka, MN Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

MN PGA Golf Card ,mnpgacard.com, website originally advertised two key golf courses as availble for use with the card. Subsequent to my purchase, these courses were removed from the site. The courses were the key reason I purchased the card. Minnetonka Minnesota

I purchased the MN PGA Golf Card earlier this spring after chekcing the mnpgacard.com sebsite to determine which courses the card applied to and amount of discount. Subsequent to my purchase of the card, two key courses originally listed on the MN PGA Card website were subsequently removed.  Upon contacting the courses, I  found out that the courses have never agreed to discounting via the MN PGA Card.

I decided to pursue a refund.  I first tried contacting the customer service number on the MN PGA Golf card.  I was informed by  a service rep that they are a technical service point.  It was recommended I contact Minnesota PGA Golf Partners (http://mnpgagolfpartners.com/).  I called the phone number listed on the site several times.  Subsequent to calling the number,  the automatic directory recommended contacting Tim Yokum at a separte phone number.  Upon dialing this number, I received the message that the mailbox was full.  There is no other contact method listed on the site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MN-PGA-Golf-Card/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55345/MN-PGA-Golf-Card-mnpgacardcom-website-originally-advertised-two-key-golf-courses-as-av-1065320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MN PGA Golf Card