Complaint Review: MN money network

• Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By: juanita2779 — South Holland Illinois USA
MN money network
7000 Goodlett farms parkway Cordova, Tennessee United States of America

MN money network Adp Total pay card, Meta Bank, Refuses to release my money cordova Tennessee

This total pay card was given to me by my employer. I have been using the card for a while. On 12-26-09 I went to the ATM to use the card and was told to contact customer service. I contacted them and learned that the card had been placed on hold.

I was told that my employer never sent them over my correct infomation and that the address that was on my drivers license did not match my current address. I was told that I need to fax over a picture ID, SSI nmb and proof to show my new address.

when I ask them why they never notified my of this they stated they mailed me a letter. When I ask them to advise me of what address the use to send the info they told me I had to give them the address and they would then confirm to me wut they had on file. I have fax to the 8 times the infomation that they have asked for and so has my employer and they still refuse to release my funds.

I have spoke to four manager and have ask them to give me the name of the bank and they tell me that they donat have the bank information but the bank is the one who has place my accont on hold. I had to have surgery on 12-28-09 and have to pay for my pain medication which i have yet to received and today is 12-30-09 I offer to have my doctor fax them sumthing stating that I need this medication and all im being told is I have to wait and there is nothing that they can do. They are refusing to release my fund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MN-money-network/Cordova-Tennessee-38016/MN-money-network-Adp-Total-pay-card-Meta-Bank-Refuses-to-release-my-money-cordova-Tenn-547506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MN money network