Complaint Review: MNI Creditreport.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 05, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, February 05, 2011

• Reported By: Cher — Madison Mississippi United States of America
MNI Creditreport.com

MNI Creditreport.com Fraudulent Charges every month--only had credit card number, no other info! Internet

Noticed a charge for 14.95 placed on 2 different days on my credit card one month. Called to see what this company was, as I had not ordered any credit reporting service. The only information they had that belonged to me was my credit card number, not my ssn, not even my name! They may have it now because, thinking he was talking to a legitimate business, my husband gave him his ssn (he knows he made a mistake now).

Anyway, mni said they would credit back the charges. Instead they charged the card again the following month, and this time at 19.95 twice! I contacted my cc company and reported the number stolen. They have to close that account and open a new one for me. There is no point in even contacting mni, according to volumes of complaints for this same event I have found on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2011 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MNI-Creditreportcom/internet/MNI-Creditreportcom-Fraudulent-Charges-every-month-only-had-credit-card-number-no-othe-691174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MNI Creditreport.com