rank

• Submitted: Sat, October 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 24, 2009

• Reported By: chris — louisville Ohio USA
MNI credit report

MNI credit report I want my money back these people are crooks! I have just realized they are charging me a monthly fee for something I didnt ask for. Internet

How is this company in business still.  I cannot believe the complaints filed on them.  I have just realized they have been charging me 12.95 for something that was suppose to be free.  I am going to report them to the FTC and the BBB and the Attorney General.  Any one reading this beware of this company this is nothing but a scam to take your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2009 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MNI-credit-report/internet/MNI-credit-report-I-want-my-money-back-these-people-are-crooks-I-have-just-realized-they-514186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MNI credit report