Complaint Review: MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM - Free Credit Report.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Verona Pennsylvania
MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM - Free Credit Report.com
26010 Murcau Road Calabasas, California U.S.A.

MNI*CREDITREPORT - Free Credit Report.com No such thing as a free credit report.Company charging me $12.95 a month. Refuse to take charges off and cancel because I had my wife call, even though she also is a card holder. Charged twice, did not get either credit report. I call it fraud. Calabasas California

I wanted to check our credit report. Thought it was free. I put my American Express #'s in and did not go any further because I didn't want to be charged. I did not even get a credit report.. They picked up my numbers and began charging me. I had my wife call, she is a card holder on my account and they refuse to take the charges off. I simply call this another way to rob people. Or should I just call it fraud. Nothing in life is free.

D.J.
Verona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MNICREDITREPORTCOM-Free-Credit-Reportcom/Calabasas-California-91302/MNICREDITREPORT-Free-Credit-Reportcom-No-such-thing-as-a-free-credit-reportCompany-ch-467893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM - Free Credit Report.com