Complaint Review: MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR SVC - Mni Creditrpt Services

• Updated: Sun, January 11, 2009

• Reported By:Victor New York
MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR SVC - Mni Creditrpt Services
www.creditcurer.com/freecreditreport Internet U.S.A.

MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR SVC - Mni Creditrpt Services has charged my credit card $12.99 for the past nine months after I used their FREE credit report Califormia Internet

Because my husband and I found another unauthorized charge on our credit card statement we started checking our statements more thoroughly. We found MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR SVR has been charging our credit card since last March when I used their website for a free credit check.
No where on this Web site was there anything about a charge for the service I didn't know I was getting.
So if you should go for "Free Credit report and score", watch out, it is a rip-off! I still don't know how they got my charge card number!

Victor, New York

CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MNICREDITRPT-MNTR-SVC-Mni-Creditrpt-Services/internet/MNICREDITRPT-MNTR-SVC-Mni-Creditrpt-Services-has-charged-my-credit-card-1299-for-the-410891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR SVC - Mni Creditrpt Services