Complaint Review: MO2 24protect Plus - WMI Premierhealth Plus - AOL

• Updated: Tue, June 29, 2004

• Reported By:trenton New Jersey
MO2 24protect Plus - WMI Premierhealth Plus - AOL
CT. , Connecticut U.S.A.

MO2*24protect Plus & MWI* Premierhealth Plus Lawbreakers! Rip-offs! They charged two credit cards without my knowledge or permission. Common denominator is AOL. Internet

I have two companies to report

1. May 11, WMI*Premierhealth plus 800-313-1757 CT charged my MasterCard $1.00. June 8, The charge was $139.95 with over limit fees of $29.00. That got my attention!

2. The above prompted me to review my Visa BankCard print out. Jan 14, Feb 12, Mar 16, May 12, and June 11, MO2*24Protect plus 877-500-5754 CTUS The charges were $14.95 each month. Now, I am mad.

The only common denominator of these two cards that I know of is America Online(AOL). I will try to find out.

trenton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2004 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MO2-24protect-Plus-WMI-Premierhealth-Plus-AOL/Connecticut/MO224protect-Plus-MWI-Premierhealth-Plus-Lawbreakers-Rip-offs-They-charged-two-credi-96929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MO2 24protect Plus - WMI Premierhealth Plus - AOL