- Report: #96929
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: MO2 24protect Plus - WMI Premierhealth Plus - AOL
MO2 24protect Plus - WMI Premierhealth Plus - AOLCT. , Connecticut U.S.A.
MO2*24protect Plus & MWI* Premierhealth Plus Lawbreakers! Rip-offs! They charged two credit cards without my knowledge or permission. Common denominator is AOL. Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. May 11, WMI*Premierhealth plus 800-313-1757 CT charged my MasterCard $1.00. June 8, The charge was $139.95 with over limit fees of $29.00. That got my attention!
2. The above prompted me to review my Visa BankCard print out. Jan 14, Feb 12, Mar 16, May 12, and June 11, MO2*24Protect plus 877-500-5754 CTUS The charges were $14.95 each month. Now, I am mad.
The only common denominator of these two cards that I know of is America Online(AOL). I will try to find out.
trenton, New Jersey
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2004 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MO2-24protect-Plus-WMI-Premierhealth-Plus-AOL/Connecticut/MO224protect-Plus-MWI-Premierhealth-Plus-Lawbreakers-Rip-offs-They-charged-two-credi-96929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.