Complaint Review: MOBITECH STORE

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: Scott — Green Lake Wisconsin
MOBITECH STORE
Internet USA

MOBITECH STORE Ripped off my CC info and made purchase for their company. Bronx New York Internet

*Author of original report: Not purchases for their company.

*General Comment: here is the permission....

I tried to purchase a laptop from this company.  Added my CC info and made the purchase.  5 minutes latter emailed me back and said the CC machine was broke and could I use Western Union to finish the transaction.  I am not willing to use this payment method because there is no way to be protected.  I asked to cancel the order.  Day later I had 2 suspicious CC purchases.  The company emitted that they used my info to check my CC.  I never authorized them to use my CC for these purchases.  I had to cancel my CC and open a new account cause time and money.  This company is a joke.  Watch out!!

Email:

Hello Scott,

We tried charging your card with our credit card merchant.

Awaiting your mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOBITECH-STORE/internet/MOBITECH-STORE-Ripped-off-my-CC-info-and-made-purchase-for-their-company-Bronx-New-York-1169023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOBITECH STORE

Not purchases for their company.

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

You are correct on checking to see if the card is good.  This company made two separate transactions and even one was to an overseas company. I did not give the the authority to make purchases for their company.

#2 General Comment

here is the permission....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Added my CC info and made the purchase. . . . right there YOU gave THEM permission to check to ensure that YOU can afford said purchase and that the card given was good. Nuff said.............